Not exciting, really. But I do have a list of things to do. It’s a “healthy” list!
1) Post on 2,996 project.
2) Put other posts that have been written – but are not up – on Stilettos.
3) Go to library – find book on “Blogging for Dummies.” Need to learn how to post side-bars, favorites, etc.
4) Find out where shipment is – it was supposed to be here between 7A and 10A this morning. It is past 11, now…
5) Unpack and get laundry started.
6) Go to post office to make sure there is no mail.
7) Go to Commissary; the Kids are out of “breakfast” dog food and there is no more coffee!
8) Make appointment for manicure and pedicure.
9) Cancel trip to London.
10) Start diet.
I can knock off number 1 on the list.
[For your information, I tried and tried and tried… to get photos to publish on the “Boxers or Briefs” article. They would not take. No matter how small I made them – they would not “upload.” All the more reason to get that “Blogging for Dummies book at the library, today!]