Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blogging...

There is probably a lot to blog about. Like this "child" bride who was ten when her father sold her to an 80-year-old pedophile and who was divorced six months after she was married but apparently didn't know it until now - ten years later.

And like this, how there are 275,000 injuries, the result of accidents on the road each year due to reckless driving and speeding. What will be done about it? A nationwide campaign to "raise public awareness of the need to abide by traffic and road safety regulations." Nothing. PCRC. Is that such a bad thing?

I just have way too much to do to blog. And, quite honestly, I just don't have it in me right now to do it justice. Blogging will be light, perhaps even non-existent, until I have it together here. I'm not quite done with this blog. There are still some things I want to say. Check back in two weeks...

2 comments:

  1. You will, of course, continue to do this when you get home? It would be a shame to give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, yet, Matthew. Seems like really I needed to be on this side of the world to do THIS blog justice. And, since I won't be here in The Sandbox... I've still got a few things to say. Things I have not been able to say while we are here.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter