Sunday, September 28, 2008

Going To Do Something Wild and Crazy!

I am going to do something this morning that I didn't know I could do. Live and learn... We've been here going on six years and NO ONE ever told me that what I am going to do this morning was ever even an option [comes down to money - I'm going to do for free what a company has been charging me for!]. It is either going to make my life a whole lot easier or it is going to make me insane. Right now, I'm hoping for the former and betting on the latter. I'm going to have to wear my black garbage bag over top of "respectable" clothes - not a choice - going off our compound to a place of "official" business. Thankfully, there is virtually no humidity in the air, and the temperatures are quite pleasant - we've left the 120's and moved down to just the 100's. I was told by someone who has done this several times that it will behoove me to be "sweeter than punch." Okay... Going to give it a try. I am taking my camera. However, it is doubtful that I will be allowed to take pictures. Maybe, though. It won't hurt to ask. All they can do is say no, right? I'll be gone for most of the morning. Let's just hope that what I am going to do can be accomplished in that amount of time.

8 comments:

  1. Woohooo... Looking forward to part II !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOL sounds interesting - is it a renewal of some documentation or something?? renewing your residency etc!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Part II, tomorrow, A-O-A-O, with a picture! Yes - they let me take a photo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3anooda, renewal of ANY documentation would be easy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. not at all - i hate it. i have to go issue a duplicate of my high school certificate i was told today and i flipped out and yelled at people just at the thought of that process

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3anooda - I was kidding. I know full well that getting any documentation here is harder than squeezing water out of a stone...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am confused, what are you up too???

    Gill

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter