Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Technologically Challenged

That IS an understatement! This is all new to me, this being on “inside” of the computer. [Oh come on, now, didn’t you, as a child, just ONCE think that there were little people INSIDE the television set doing all the acting?] This is totally uncharted and unfamiliar territory for me and I will readily admit right off the bat that I’m not quite sure how everything works – this whole “blog” thing. I know this will probably come back to bite me in the ass, but I’m just gonna do it – jump in head first and pray there’s water in the pool! Okay, let me give myself more credit than that. I do check to see if there’s water, I just don’t check to see whether it is ice cold or scalding hot. Yes sireeee, life is all about chances... Good Lord, I hope I have the right shoes for the journey that I am about to embark on!

In that vein, as a first-time blogger, but for reading the Terms of Service when I set this blog up, any other rules and regulations are, as yet, quite unknown to me. Surely there are some, and if anyone reading this wants to provide me with just a little direction, including a hint as to what shoes are best to wear while blogging, I’d appreciate it. Am I allowed to post things here I’ve copied from somewhere else? Can I copy them if I give the author credit? Do I first obtain permission, then I copy, then I give the author credit? Do I have to pay to use certain things that I want to copy and give the author credit for? And, if I do copy something that I’m not supposed to copy, am I going to get sued? [There an old proverb: “You can’t get blood from a stone.” Or, “You can’t squeeze blood from a Turnip.” Either way, I, personally, have nothing. No property, no money, no job, and no job prospects for any potential income. So, go ahead, sue me.]

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are funny. I love your sense of humor. I'm hooked on your blog and only just started reading it! ;)

    Thanks for the link. And thanks for reading my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter