Saturday, April 25, 2009

These are MINE!

Oh my gosh! Have you ever seen such beautiful shoes? They are going to go absolutely PERFECTLY with the bag I got for my birthday last year! If you think it is easy to match purple and purple all the time... It is not. I'm doing well, though, with three pairs of shoes to match. I also have this pair:
And, this pair:
Unfortunately I will not be able to wear any of them until September. They are waiting for me to get to go home and get them. I would have my Mom send them to me, but we already know that only half of what gets sent to me actually gets to me. Customs - or whoever - keeps the rest.

No doubt this is "tmi," but I have no problem matching my underwear to my pocketbook:




Your Lucky Underwear is Purple



Dreamy and idealistic, you envision great things for your life. Your lucky purple underwear can make those dreams come true!

You're a busy little butterfly. You have the most projects, interests, and friends of anyone you know.



You also have a flair for the dramatic. Sometimes too much drama comes in to your life and brings things to a stop.

If you want to focus more, and flutter less, put on your purple underpants. They'll help you get the important things done.



Found that at Love, Daisy. Her "lucky underwear" is also purple.

I used to have a little sign in my bathroom hung over the mirror [it was purple - the sign] that said, "Always wear your lucky underwear. Because no matter how badly things are going, they are only going to be worse if you have panty lines." Words of wisdom.

Off to search for a belt to match. Zappos has one - but I am not thrilled with it. Hopefully I can find one somewhere on the interwebs. And, then, outside to "work." Busy, busy day.

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that first pair, Sabra. I'd probably die wearing them because I've got such horrid back problems right now, but for one day, I think I could live with the pain.

    I have such a shoe fetish and believe a woman can NEVER own enough shoes, and I'll tell ya, those are definitely hot.

    Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ARE pretty, aren't they, Daisy! Can't wait to get my feet in them. Zappos doesn't know the business they could do if they shipped internationally. They have no idea... They do returns for 365 days, so when I see something, I order it. Ship it to my Mom's. Then have an entire "wardrobe" of shoes waiting for me when I get to the states. First two pairs are from Zappos. The third is from Anthropologie. Cannot wait, I tell you. Cannot wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zappos is great!

    Another place I love to order online is from Gotham City Online. Beautiful quality shoes at great prices.

    gothamcityonline.com

    Check 'em out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there, Daisy. Ordered from there, too. I am a shoe ordering expert! Have you checked out Endless.com? Another fabulous shoe site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swooned when I saw that first pair!

    Wowser. Off to check my lucky underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - My lucky underwear is GREEN and it is so me!

    Thanks Miss Sabra for the fun quiz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw them and within minutes - click, click, click - mine! Called my Mom yesterday. They have already been delivered. If there was some way to make sure they'd get to me, here, I'd have her send them. [DHL or Federal Express. To the tune of $100!]

    So, DL? What color is YOUR lucky underwear???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes but couldn't wear them. I'd break an ankle :(
    Last count I had over 50 pairs of shoes here. Endless.com is awesome! And I do the same. We travel back to the States with empty luggage so I can bring back my shoes :)
    The quiz was fun. My lucky panties are blue. And they are so me. Funny, because in my other life before Saudi, I WAS a kid therapist.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wear heels constantly, Linda. [And I have a bad knee. Go figure.] The ones in the middle? The wedges? I wear "these" to do housework in. [No, not this pair - I don't have them, yet. They are at Mom's. But others that are the same style - and I have several pairs...] "She who dies with the most shoes, wins." I don't know where that came from - heard it long ago - right now, I'm neck-and-neck with Imelda [is she still alive?]. I'm not nearly as much of a "clothes horse," as I am a "shoe horse." You can NEVER have enough shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter