Saturday, February 07, 2009

Awwwhhh. Isn't he Cute!

Adorable. A baby camel. Cute. Cute. Cute. Too bad he has been saddled with a name so unbefitting of a camel's majestic stature. Talk about insult. Poor little guy...

There is a cartoon out there floating around the blogosphere of a teacher doing attendance with all the kids in her class named after "teh one" and his wider "other half." I saw it yesterday. This morning when I wanted to post it here, I couldn't find it. If anyone else has seen it and knows where I can find it, I'll add it to this post.

Found it! Borro
wed from Sigmund, Carl and Alfred:

4 comments:

  1. look at his legs!! so thin and tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable, isn't he! Sorry to hear about your Uncle, HS. But have to say - and meant to comment before - that you have got one of the prettiest blog layouts I've seen. Very, very stylish, perfect colors. Really, really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunate, though, DL, that this is what we can expect. Obama and Michelle will top the list of favorite names for 2009 - at the end of the year - and again at the beginning of 2010.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter