Friday, February 06, 2009

Heh Heh

Found the picture I was looking for the other day to post here, on some sheriff trying to bust Michael Phelps for an indiscretion after a photo appeared. I borrowed it from Pamela at Atlas Shrugs. If you don't know Pamela and haven't read what she has to say - you are missing out - the woman knows what is going on.

And while I was searching for the picture of "teh one" smoking a joint, I found another that just has to be put up - just for posterity. I borrowed it from Kevin at The Black Sphere, who by the way, along with a really eclectic group of pictures has some good stuff. Worth reading.

Heh. Heh. But dayum. Purple is was my favorite color! Why oh why oh why couldn't that pimp suit be burgandy or royal blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter