Monday, January 19, 2009

Stark Differences in Reporting

I don't know what the Literary Club, here in The Sandbox, is, or what it does. I do think that someone doesn't like women, though. Nothing more than mere speculation on my part. Someone explain to me why it was important to list all five women that were expelled from the Literary Club in this article. How is it newsworthy? Yet, five men can be caught impersonating doctors to grope women and not a single name is made public. Does the public - here - or anywhere - have the right to know who the perverts in society are? I think so. Not only should those five men have been identified, but their pictures should have been published. Are they not doing a great deal more harm to society than five women who haven't been attending a club? Stark differences, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter