Thursday, March 26, 2009

IT IS RAINING!

So what that we just left Singapore where it rained every day but one. The Sandbox gets so little rain that it is worth getting excited over. It has been a steady rain for the last half hour. Yay!!!

DH is playing golf. He debated this morning whether to wear pants or shorts. He chose shorts. He also debated whether he should wear his short-sleeve pullover windbreaker or a long-sleeved one. He chose the short-sleeved one. It is cold out [okay, cold is relative], but it is only about 60 degrees out there right now. Cold as far as I am concerned.

Perfect day to curl up on the couch and read another couple hundred pages of Atlas Shrugged. I think I'm going to go do just that.

Oh. Pictures finally made it to the computer. Thank you thank you thank you, DH. I just need to figure out how to get them here. They are on a different program than what I've been using and don't seem to want to "pull up." I'll play with "PMB" again, later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter