Sunday, March 28, 2010

One of the Best Parts of Being Home

Other than spending time with my Dear Mother and other family members that are close by - my Brother and SIL live about a half an hour away - love spending time with my three nephews, a 14-year-old and 10-year-old twins... One of the not so terrible "side effects" of having just had surgery - I don't want to go anywhere. Hurts too much to be out and about for any length of time. So, I can plop my butt in front of the computer and read all of the blogs I am not allowed to read in The Sandbox. The ones that the internet's most useless program in the entire world - Websense - blocks for me. Jawa Report, Woman Honor Thyself, Yag Patriot, BNI [which I will not link to, for obvious reasons] and one of my favorites, Big Dick's Place.

What a delightful way to spend a Sunday morning. With a hot cup of coffee and Bailey's and all of the internet that I'm not supposed to see. Life IS good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter