Thursday, January 28, 2010

SOTU

How many replays of the SOTU speech does Fox have to play? If the jugearedjackass is in front of a podium with his trusty teleprompters and his lips are moving, then he is lying. I've got 70 pounds of beef and 53 pounds of chicken to cook today. Looks like I'll be doing it with the television off. Either that, or I'm going to have to cook to reruns of Everyone Loves Raymond and Diff'rent Strokes. Blech. The kitchen will be silent until this afternoon when Fox finally goes to programming that doesn't have the jeja on camera lying to the world.

3 comments:

  1. "I've got 70 pounds of beef and 53 pounds of chicken to cook today"

    WTF? Is Billy Bob and all his kin coming by today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just filling the freezer with food for my two four-legged Kids, Dick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry this is probably too late for the cooking session, but don't you have a radio?
    I remember steaming through the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden, Arabian Sea, Gulf of Oman, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf practicaly glued to my AM/FM/Short Wave radio while off-duty. Surely Radio Bahrain still broadcasts. There are alternatives to the b--b tube.
    123 pounds of cooking meat? I'm in the wrong quadrasphere baby! Just shove some in your USB port and it might pop out at this end!
    However it turns out there, the weather is miserable here. Twenty degrees F now, snow for tomorrow & Saturday. I do miss the tropics.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter