Monday, October 12, 2009

Didn't think I'd find it at our library.

And I was correct in my thinking. This book: "America Falling, by Don Brockette. It was written by a fellow blogger, and although I don't read fiction - very, very rarely, if ever - I am willing to read his book. [Even promised him that I would write-up a review and post it on my blog after I read it.] Looking forward to doing so, actually. Just reading the reviews was enough - and reading the first three pages which are available at the same site [click here] - was all I needed to read to know that I was not going to find the book on the shelves at the library on our compound. Can't say I didn't try, though. Went to the fiction section first to find it. [Far too much schmultzy stuff on those shelves, there, for me. Who reads stuff like that?! Apparently, a lot of people do...] Then went to the help desk. Oh well. Regardless of the fact that I haven't read it yet, I plan on ordering a copy for DS for Christmas. And I still plan to read it, but it will just have to wait until I am home again in February.

Have you read it? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter