Monday, October 26, 2009

You're Kidding, Right?

No. I don't think he is kidding. The man says that it is okay to wear a belt with blow-uppy things on it in other countries but not in your own country. I had to watch it twice to make sure I was reading it correctly the first time.

File under "a Saudi university professor said what?!!?" He said, "[blow-uppy] belts are legitimate when they are used against colonialist aggressors." Then he reiterates that. And makes it clear it is meant for those that cross continents and oceans... Hmmph. Who knew. What about those planes, then? Explain that. Yeah. Never mind.

Wow. Just wow.

Saw it first at WZ's place. The site that "scowls the bowels of the internet so we don't have to."

3 comments:

  1. The video is wisely cut at a certain point and coming from memri I'm not surprised
    He didn't mean it simply as my own country vs another country, but two countries at war and one of them is the invader, in this case Israel .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this at 5:45 AM. I had to come back after coffee and read it again. I guess the blow uppy cars and trucks are reserved for their brethern in other countries like Iraq and Afghanistan. And this guy is a professor. Scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Salman Al-Abdali" is arabic for "Ward Churchill".

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter