Saturday, October 10, 2009

How Sweet Is This! Thank you so much!!!

I just got an e-mail with the nicest compliment [from a young Saudi woman] that I have ever received about my blog:

"Hi Sabra - I am not sure if you are Saudi or not but I just want to hug you. You speak the unspoken! Stuff that women there won't dare complain about in public... ...reading your blog really angers and comforts me... I look forward to reading more of your posts."

I won't ever tell who sent it to me - you know who you are. Thank you, though, for such a wonderful compliment! I'm not sure I really deserve it, but your kind words are most graciously appreciated. [Oh, and just so you know - I am an American woman.]

2 comments:

  1. Maybe one of these days, the saudi's, as well as the rest of the Muslim world, will learn to treat women as equals.
    Until that occurs, I'll look down upon their governments.
    Good luck to that young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to happen anytime soon, dick. For every baby step that is taken forward, several leaps are taken backward...

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter