Thursday, January 01, 2009

I'm Pretty Sure I Don't Want to Know...

...what desert dog hunting is. It just does NOT sound good. I can handle the camel races. The medicinal plants exhibit. The festivity of date consumption. Okay. I made that last one up. But what a great idea!!! How many dates can you put in your mouth at a time before you gag and choke? However, the fun needs to end with "desert dog hunting." I'd be willing to wager a guess that it isn't much fun, at all, for the poor dogs. It just sounds barbaric. Oh. Wait...

2 comments:

  1. There's not a lot about desert dogs on the internet, but I did find this: http://bookbox.thet.net:16080/~Chapin/WebPage/docs/desert%20dog.pdf. I think they mean they go hunting with the dogs, not that they're hunting dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't count on that, Angela. I'd like to think that that is what they mean - hunting WITH dogs - and not hunting FOR dogs. Dogs are not given much respect in this part of the world.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter