Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thank you, again, Web$en$e

The most useless program in the entire world - for blocking me to read anything that you deem offensive. Freedom of speech? Not in this part of the world. Freedom to look? Not here, either. TMQII, J@w@ Report, W0man H0n0r Thys3lf and a big bunch of others [can't lead you to the links - you'd just get the same "blocked" page that I get]. Just because you decide that no one should view something not 100% complimentary. Full-time job for someone. Probably lots of someones. Victoria'$ $ecret, any site to order bathing suits from - even certain shoe sites for goodness sake... Lots and lots of sites. Anything that is not in full agreement with a particular mindset. And, anything with the word "$ E X Y" in it. Blocked. Can't view them. Web$sen$e decides what I can read. Not me. Thank you. [Sarcasim, ON!!!]

6 comments:

  1. When did this start for you? Its time you learn how to use an SSH tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really cannot live without the Jawwwa Reppport. Jane especially does good work there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been like this for six years for me, Belch - since we got here. Just looked it up at Wikipedia. Will look for "free" software and if that doesn't work will buy what we have to in the States when we are next there. Thanks for the advice! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jawwwa reppport is one I read when we are home, Vermindust. Have never been able to get to it here. [Along with a slew of others!] Going to try Belch's suggestion and see what I can do and hope I can make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter