Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time Wasters Site

Like I needed something to help me waste time. I could [and should] be doing Arabic homework, there are sock drawers that needed to be rotated, a load of towels that should be put in the dryer and a dishwasher to unload, a Pretty Princess [no, not me, The Baby!] that needs her nails trimmed...

The link is here. My final score was 243. It only took me 6 or 7 18 or 19 tries to get through Level 12.

Thanks to Clyde at The Patriot Room for leading me to a way cool site. Lots and lots of "time wasters" there!


2 comments:

  1. I am resisting on clicking on the link........I just don't need any more distractions I have enough already, I have been playing the you tube video I posted on and off all day, as it puts a smile on my face and I need that today!!

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only played once, Gill. Not all that entertaining - and certainly a time waster. I agree with you. Who needs more distractions?!?

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter