Monday, January 05, 2009

"Saudis are arrogant and racist."

Ut-uh. I didn't say it. He said it. And, according to an Arab News survey [which I haven't seen], "The majority of Saudis and non-Saudis agree with Labor Minister Ghazi Al-Gosaibi's statement." The article is worth reading.

Mr. Al-Gosaibi, who has been criticized by some for his comments says, "It is disappointing that we have been infiltrated by some arrogance and even more racism. We have started to picture ourselves better than those who come to participate with us in our development."

Interesting...

2 comments:

  1. They Indeed are arrogant and rascist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe this only got one comment, so far, Tiger. But then, it wasn't me that said it.

    Good grief, if I would have posted something like that I can only imaging the "anonymous" comments I would have gotten. [Which by the way, is why comment moderation is on. Too many people think I just am not nice sometimes. My blog, I can be not nice if I so choose. But that doesn't mean I need to "host" the forum for them to rip me a new one...]

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter