Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Totally Off Topic - Kinda, Sorta

Somewhere yesterday I saw that Lorena Bobbitt and her former husband, John, had been reunited for the first time since she took a kitchen knife to his manhood. If I had any idea where I saw it, I'd link. Anyone else see it?

And, speaking of Lorena Bobbitt...

One of the sites I check in the morning when I'm getting ready to do my posting, here, is Big News Network.com. So I click and go there today and of course, one of the first articles I see is the one that I saw in the Saudi Gazette that I posted on [below above], "Saudi Mufti says Saudi girls must stay chaste."

I do a quick glance at the side-bar of that page and see, "Secretary accidentally bites off boss' penis." Of course with that kind of by-line you HAVE to click, right?

I'm thinking to myself, "How do you accidentally bite off..." That's "playing" kind of rough, isn't it? Oh. That's how.

[I am putting this post below the "Saudi Girls" post. That one is important enough to take "first billing" for today, I think.]

5 comments:

  1. accidentally bit off....that was truly hilarious, was she practising the chomp chomp routine or what??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught it on The Insider. Didn't pay much attention to it though because it was a 'filler' between programs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be able to give someone a laugh today, Rasputin! Note to self: Don't be... Never mind...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't pay much attention to it either, Linda, but now that I think about it I think I saw it on Fox News and not on the internet. Someone was doing the commentary and said that John still sends Lorena flowers and cards. He must of really - REALLY - loved her after what she did to him to still be sending flowers and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.nypost.com, May 4, 2009
    “No Hard Feelings: John Bobbitt Still has Thing for Lorena”

    Suggestion: Read the news article then re-read the headline. [funny]

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter