Monday, May 25, 2009

Wow! What a great letter...

[Mom - Another post you should skip. No bad words but bad "thoughts." Well - okay - a couple of bad words. And, no, Mom. I am NEVER going to be able to accept things the way they are right now. I do hate him. I hate his wife, too. Harsh. Very strong. I can't think of another person or persons that I actually "hate." But, honest. I hate them both. Oh, and by the way, I'm taking anyone in the family that voted for the jeja and his wa-ft-l wife out of our Will.]

...it is only too bad that the jeja won't even bother reading it.

Saw this at Nice Deb's place. It truly is worthy of being posted on the entire world-wide-web. Oh, and to a commenter ["SS"], who a short time back asked me why I "hate" [pretty strong word - covers, it, though] the jeja, as I refer to him [jug-eared-jack-ass], and his wide-ass fist-thumping lout wife [she truly is the wider half, and I use "fist-thumping lout*" for FL - which, as we all know, in Laura Bush's case stood for First Lady], this will give you a clue:

April 17, 2009
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington , DC 20500

Mr. Obama:
I have had it with you and your administration, sir. Your conduct on your recent trip overseas has convinced me that you are not an adequate representative of the United States of America collectively or of me personally.

You are so obsessed with appeasing the Europeans and the Muslim world that you have abdicated the responsibilities of the President of the United States of America . You are responsible to the citizens of the United States. You are not responsible to the peoples of any other country on earth.

I personally resent that you go around the world apologizing for the United States telling Europeans that we are arrogant and do not care about their status in the world. Sir, what do you think the First World War and the Second World War were all about if not the consideration of the peoples of Europe ? Are you brain dead? What do you think the Marshall Plan was all about? Do you not understand or know the history of the 20th century?

Where do you get off telling a Muslim country that the United States does not consider itself a Christian country? Have you not read the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States? This country was founded on Judeo-Christian ethics and the principles governing this country, at least until you came along, come directly from this heritage. Do you not understand this?

Your bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia is an affront to all Americans. Our President does not bow down to anyone, let alone the king of Saudi Arabia. You didn’t show Great Britain, our best and one of our oldest allies, the respect they deserve yet you bow down to the king of Saudi Arabia.. How dare you, sir! How dare you!

You can’t find the time to visit the graves of our greatest generation because you don’t want to offend the Germans but make time to visit a mosque in Turkey . You offended our dead and every veteran when you give the Germans more respect than the people who saved the German people from themselves. What’s the matter with you? I am convinced that you and the members of your administration have the historical and intellectual depth of a mud puddle and should be ashamed of yourselves, all of you.

You are so self-righteously offended by the big bankers and the American automobile manufacturers yet do nothing about the real thieves in this situation, Mr. Dodd, Mr. Frank, Franklin Raines, Jamie Gorelic,the Fannie Mae bonuses, and the Freddie Mac bonuses. What do you intend to do about them? Anything? I seriously doubt it.

What about the U.S. House members passing out $9.1 million in bonuses to their staff members – on top of the $2.5 million in automatic pay raises that lawmakers gave themselves? I understand the average House aide got a 17% bonus. I took a 5% cut in my pay to save jobs with my employer. You haven’t said anything about that. Who authorized that?
I surely didn’t!

Executives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac will be receiving $210 million in bonuses over an eighteen-month period, that’s $45 million more than the AIG bonuses.. In fact, Fannie and Freddie executives have already been awarded $51 million – not a bad take. Who authorized that and why haven’t you expressed your outrage at this group who are largely responsible for the economic mess we have right now.

I resent that you take me and my fellow citizens as brain-dead and not caring about what you idiots do. We are watching what you are doing and we are getting increasingly fed up with all of you. I also want you to know that I personally find just about everything you do and say to be offensive to every one of my sensibilities. I promise you that I will work tirelessly to see that you do not get a chance to spend two terms destroying my beautiful country.

Sincerely,
Every real American

P.S. I rarely ask that emails be ‘passed around’………….PLEASE SEND THIS TO YOUR EMAIL LIST……it’s past time for all Americans to wake up!


WAKE THE F^CK UP AMERICA!!!

Nice Deb says, "I hope this woman's taxes are in order." Yeah. Me too. So what that the rest of jeja's administration's are not... As Leona Helmsley once said, "We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes..." What are you paying in taxes, SS? Just curious. I know we pay far more than OUR fair share. And, no. I don't care to pay to support people that DO NOT want to work. Nor do I care to support anyone who isn't trying in this world. And I am sick and tired of paying congressional dead-beats to run our United States of America into the ground!

Hate. Strong word. Fitting, though. Very, very fitting for the jeja and his wide-ass fist-thumping lout wife.

I'm done ranting. For today.

*Lout: Thug, hoodlum, vandal, hooligan, yob, ruffian, oaf. Heck. They all fit. Pick whichever one you want.

6 comments:

  1. Well stated, Sabra. I'm impressed with the clarity of your views on this (probably illegal-alien usurper) HTIC (head thug in charge), or, as Debbie Schlussel calls him: Pharaoh Barack. He is indeed worthy of unbridled hatred and contempt by all true Americans. He is a closet Marxist, Muslim and the most heinous threat to our country and way of life since Pearl Harbor & 9-11. His response to N. Korea's latest nuke volley and supplying Iran with nuke components makes me shudder and his slash and burn tactics of dismantling capitalism and the American way makes me weep for the future that awaits my children and grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. McCain would have weakened this country in an effort to be liked by the NY Times, Clinton would have weakened it in persuit of power, but Obama does it deliberately. Yeah we are piised.

    Not so much that we can't laugh at him:
    http://tiny.cc/MCchW

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos the ACLU wants published and, so far, have not been released because it isn't politcally expedient for His Lowness yet. If those do come out, those of living here may as well bend over and kiss our a$$es goodbye because we will all be targets. So much for the religion of peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kidding, Linda. And do you think that jeja realizes that it is more than just us over here working that is a benefit to the U.S.? Heck no. He has no clue that Americans being over here is an entire industry. We require certain products that are imported [yeah, well, so we rarely get what we want - Velveeta Cheese!], there are American cars over here that require parts, we still pay taxes - lots of taxes, etc., etc., etc.

    If we leave - none of us have jobs to go home to. There goes the tax money we've paid. If we leave the products that are imported over here for our benefit will no longer be required. There go those jobs for those who make the products. Ditto for the car industry [which is already suffering].

    I read on another blog that he is referred to as the president in training pants. I refuse to call him my president. I refuse to acknowledge that he is that. jeja doesn't have a clue when it comes to foreign policy [or domestic policy, either]. We can thank the liberal media for putting him where he is, and we can thank the ACLU for wanting to put OUR lives in danger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very true. jeja no good for america.he'is father from afrika so he is afrika not american. he is socolist mind. his wife also no good looking.Maybe hes looking better then her. she also say beofer that she never think herself as america until her husband run for president. america is going down with his bad thinking and action. I be to american in 80s and very good. God bless america.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter