Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thanks So Much, Google!

Still getting mega searches for something on my site that isn't there. Thanks to Google. I'm number one on their list for it. All but a few of the searchers are from Turkey. What does that say about Turkey? Hmmm. Guess I have my own opinion about that. No matter. If I pull up my statistics the number one spot that leads visitors to my site via a referral page is for p0rn0tv.

They don't find what they are looking for, so they don't stick around, which is fine, but it is still odd. Google has me at the top of their search page so no wonder I'm getting the hits.

No doubt it is all a conspiracy theory and Google hates me because I have been so unsupportive of their left-wing agenda. How they could have guessed that - as I've not made any mention of it ever - is beyond me, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter