Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Got My MRI!

Geez. Who gets happy and excited about getting an MRI done? And exactly what does that say about me... Hmm... But it was scheduled for yesterday afternoon and now it is done. Happy, happy, happy... I tried very hard to get the technician to tell me if she saw anything but she wouldn't. I understand she can't. I did say something to the effect that if I had a new knee my problem would be resolved and she said, "Oh, I don't think you need a knee replacement." Then what? What did YOU see on the MRI? She wouldn't tell me. And now, my appointment with the orthopedist has been scheduled but he can't see me for a month! Great. Another long wait... Oh well. At least I got the MRI taken care of.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm glad the MRI was taken care of - my sister has some degenerative disease in her knees and had to have knee replacement a few years back. She's a new woman!

    I hope that your problem is solved soon and you're back in tip top shape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SOOOO want to be a new woman! If I could just get a new knee, I could be out running five miles every morning and could fit in the clothes that are hanging in my closet. You have absolutely no idea how happy that would make me!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter