Sunday, June 22, 2008

You Learn Something New Every Day!

This site is great! If you are "technically challenged," which I very, very much am, and need to learn how to do something to put in a blog post, such as the "degree" symbol - which I have never been able to use until today, or a "lower case e acute," which I have also not been able to use until today, then go here to learn how to use a variable plethora of posting "stuff." I honestly don't know how I stumbled upon this site, but it is where I ended a week or so ago when I was trying to do "inserted / deleted" text to write: slave maid.

What a great site! So much way cool information!!! My goodness, it will allow me to be a real "professional" blogger in no time... But not this week. It is an absolutely gorgeous day outside - the sun is shining, the sky is blue, it is only 109°, and it is prime sun-time! I'm off to go work on my tan and finish reading Coal River...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter